If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Illinois.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, February 1, 2010

Tuesday is Election Day!

Hi all! Sorry for the short absence. Tomorrow is election day here in IL. I hope that everyone is taking time to research the candidates. We don't need a repeat of the 2008 election where people voted for change, but didn't look to see what kind of change they would be getting! I have a few folks to finish researching today. (A little bit late, I know! Better late than never....) I'll be back in the swing of things after this election is over. I'm ready to cross it off my list!

Prep on!
Gen-IL Homesteader

No comments:

Illinois Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Illinois Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.