If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Illinois.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And the winners are..........

Whisper is the men's winner!! Upinak is the ladies' winner!! Congratulations to you both!!! Please email your shirt size and address to me asap at inthered2@yahoo.com. Remember, this is a men's Gildan t-shirt. I hope you enjoy them!!!

Prep On!
Gen-IL Homesteader

1 comment:

upinak said...

Oh COOL! After a freaking long, tiring week (my basement is flooding and I can't find the leak and I don't know if it is sewage yet) this is a nice surprise.

Thanks Gen... LOL check your spam for my email coming soon.

Illinois Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Illinois Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.