If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Illinois.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Members

Welcome our new members:
Dee

Hello, from southern Illinois. My husband and I have been preparing for 2 years and although I feel very good about how far we've come, I feel there is so much more we need learn. I think I've found this is place to learn those things. Thanks, Dee

To welcome our new member follow the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5251

mkcruiser58

Hi everyone new to this group from IL and WI. Looking to get prepared feel like I my attemps are moving very slowly. Hope this forum will give me tips and help!

To welcome our new member click on link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5116

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Illinois Forum at www.IllinoisPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Illinois Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Illinois Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.